Your little one will love the natural and gentle ingredients in our Gentle Baby gift Set. They are some of our newest products and have been created just for the little ones sensitive skin. No need to put harsh chemicals and detergents on your babies skin any longer, Skintastic has the formulation that you are looking for.
The first product in our Gentle baby gift set is our gentle baby lotion, it provides a natural alternative to commercial lotions that are made with petroleum based ingredients. The light blend of lavender, chamomile and fennel will soothe baby, while the plant based oils nourish the skin.
We’ve been generous with the shea butter in this lotion because it is perfect for a baby’s skin. Shea butter is mild and moisturizing. It is gentle and also known to reduce inflammation and smooth the skin.
Gentle Baby Lotion ingredients: water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), squalene, prunus amygdalus dulces (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, simmonsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycerin, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, vitamin e, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, lavender essential oil, chamomile essential oil, fennel essential oil.
Lavender and Fennel give Gentle Baby Bath Soap just the right touch. We’ve used only a light amount of these essential oils for a quiet, natural approach to bath time. Shea butter and olive oil keep this bar mild and perfect for baby’s tender skin.
the next baby product you will be getting in the set is the gentle baby bath soap, it weighs a minimum of 3.5 ounces and is cured for at least four weeks, which provides you with a long lasting bar of soap.
Ingredients: olea europaea (olive) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, sodium hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), chamomile, lavender essential oil, fennel essential oil.
Benefits of oils used in Gentle Baby Bath Soap
- Olive oil is a mild ingredient that is perfect for baby soap. It also makes a soap that is perfect for those with sensitive skin. Olive oil has properties that sooth and heal and has been used in the best soaps for centuries.
- Coconut Oil has been used for years to produce the bubbles all of us love to have in the soap we use. It complements the palm oil in producing a hard soap bar that lasts longer.
- Palm Oil is used to produce a hard and less water soluble bar of soap thus making the bar last longer. It complements the coconut oil which produces the big fluffy bubbles. Palm oil cleans well and is very mild.
- Shea butter is a popular ingredient in baby products because of its mildness. It is high in stearic and oleic acids, which produces a long lasting, hard soap with a stable conditioning lather.
- Sodium Hydroxide is a necessary ingredient in making a beautiful bar of soap. It is the reason the chemical reaction happens, changing the properties of the oils into the cleaning ability that a good bar of soap has.
We always formulate our soaps with extra oils to assure that this soap will keep your skin moist and soft.
The last product in our Gentle baby gift set is our natural diaper rash ointment, it creates a protective barrier and promotes healing. We’ve infused herbs into olive oil and added shea butter, coconut oil, bentonite clay and essential oils so that your baby will have the best care possible. This zinc-free formula is a natural alternative to commercial ointments.
The 2 ounce container is designed for purity and easy application. It is easy to keep in a diaper bag without worry about it making a mess.
Natural Diaper Rash Ointment is:
- 100% Natural
- Chemical Free
- Gluten Free
- Free of Synthetic Colors
- Free of Added Colorants
The scent is very light and pleasant. Just squeeze a little onto your finger and apply.
And best of all, this ointment it great for more than just babies. Moms and dads can use it too. It would also work well for the elderly who are bed-ridden.
Ingredients: olea europaea (olive) oil infused with marshmallow, burdock root and Echinacea, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), bentonite clay, vitis binifera (grapeseed) oil, cera alba (beeswax), lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil.