Tension Tamer is our natural, nontoxic answer for soothing the pain, aches, nausea, and stress that often come with tension. It is a pleasing blend of essential oils that both relaxes and energizes to bring relief but not overpower the senses. The lemony mint scent is invigorating and grounding.
We mix this blend with jojoba oil so that it can be absorbed quickly and get started immediately. The .35 oz roller bottle tucks neatly into your desk drawer, purse, or travel bag for easy access. Simply roll onto temples and back of neck to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
Together the oils we chose can smooth muscle and body tension, dull pain, and ease stomach upset. Because tension is not the only difficulty related to stress, we selected essential oils which can also calm anxiety, boost positive feelings, and refresh the mind.
From our Customers:
“I have skull fractures from a car accident I was in 5 years ago I used the tension tamer on my head and this is the first time since it happening that my head hasn’t been throbbing in pain. I highly recommend this to anyone with migraines, headaches or any head pain. Absolutely the best product I have ever used!!!” Jeff — Utah
“Love! Works like a charm on my headaches and my kiddos like to use it too! It smells amazing!” Dion — Minnesota
Benefits attributed to our ingredients:
- Relaxes muscles and inflammation
- Improves feelings of well-being
- Calms anxiety and stress
- Cooling effect can help a fever feel better and loosen tension
- Used for many different kinds of pain relief including inflammation and muscle tension
- Increases blood flow to the area where it is applied which aids in recovery
- Especially popular for tension around the neck and head
- Calms stomach
- Helps reduce tension from anxiety
- Has a physical calming effect on muscle fibers
- Lifts mood and promotes positive feelings — energizes
- Blocks and dulls pain
- Can numb nerves at application site
- Shown to be as effective as benzocaine on dental pain
- Helps settle nausea and upset stomach
Ingredients: jojoba oil, lemongrass essential oil, peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil, clove essential oil
Disclaimer: Please do not use this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
The plant information provided here is meant to inform, educate, and assist and can be found in documented studies or literature. We cannot guarantee nor do we suggest that any person will receive any specific outcome. It is not our intent to take the place of a medical professional, nor do we claim to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any medical or health conditions. If you are not satisfied with this product, please contact our company.